Social Media Stuff Here

30 October 2008

This is a warning!

I just wanted to forewarn everyone that reads this blog.  It may not be many of you, but still, consider yourself warned.


Starting this coming Tuesday, November 4th, something will be different for a while.  Blah, blah, blah, the election this and the election that... I know.  But the while is only a week.  What will be different for a week?  The fact that you wont be able to get a hold of me because I am going to be in Costa Rica my friend!!

So, from the 4th until the 11th my phone will be off, I won't be on the internet, and I won't have an address to send letters or anything else to.  And, I could never be more excited to be cut off from the world.  It is going to be great.  I have been looking forward to this for a while now, and I only think in terms of the relation that things have to my trip.  Either they are in connection with it or not, and they are happening either before or after it.  The rest of the details, don't know, and right now I don't really care.  I'll deal with it all when I get back.

So, unless something else comes up and I feel so inclined to post before Tuesday, I'll talk to you when I get back.  There will be pictures to show and stories to tell I am sure!  So be like the Boy Scouts!

0 people had something to say: