Social Media Stuff Here

29 June 2010

Can you keep up with us?

It is about time for this LONG OVERDO update as to what Adrienne and I are doing in our spare time. Then again, I wouldn't really call it spare because I think we would just nap if we had truly spare time. Anyway, we love going out with the camera and taking pictures of just about anything we seem and we love to share what is going on in our lives. So, again, for your viewing pleasure, here are some recent (or not so recent) happenings.

Anywhere from Lasik eye surgery for me... 20/15 vision baby!






To exploring abandoned and burned out houses during the day and night.


Or pictures at night of bridges we find.





Including the pottery studio of Adrienne's parents (they are quite talented if you ask me).


And things that some people might call insane... jumping from a plane over 2 miles high is more fun than insane if you ask me!

Pictures of the weather.
Or just my lovely woman! I love this picture of her, but not as much as I just love her!


Pictures of things we hold near and dear to our hearts.

Things we enjoy doing, and are quite addicted to... we love climbing!




Or, just pictures of the beauty of nature itself.

Regardless of what the picture is of, we just love the beauty you can find wherever you are. There is so much to see out there, and we are working our way through it!

1 people had something to say:

Kerri and K.L. said...

WOW!! Just looked at the new post and all the great pics...some brought a tear to my eye! The one of Adrienne was unexpected and beautiful, as were the ones from our studio. Thanks for sharing, love you both!