Social Media Stuff Here

23 October 2009

The new proud owner of...

So, I have to do a little bragging. I have some awesome coworkers/friends. One of my co-workers dad works for Herbalife and therefore has access to different things. He got a couple signed jerseys from the LA Galaxy, a MLS team they sponsor, and gave them to his son Amos who I work with. Well, Amos already has some things, so he decided to give them (3 jerseys) to one of our coworkers (Lisa). Well, because she and I have such a good friendship and she knows how much I love soccer, she sent me one. Therefore, I am now the proud owner of a LA Galaxy autographed jersey! Here are the pictures. I'd put one of me with it, but it is hard to take a picture of yourself holding up a jersey. Again, I have awesome coworkers/friends. Thanks Amos and Lisa!
Now I just need to find a frame for this so I can hang it on my wall...!!

1 people had something to say: