Social Media Stuff Here

26 September 2009

Photoshop learning curve

As I am taking more and more photos, I am looking for other ways to make them different. So, I spend a good amount of time in Photoshop trying to learn new effects, coloring and so forth. I do prefer the real pictures and those that are barely altered if at all, but sometimes a different effect can bring out a different aspect of the photo or give you a new perspective of it. Here are some of my favorites as I am learning new things...









3 people had something to say:

Tricia said...

Very Impressed!

Rob, Adrienne, Sam, Ada and Tony said...

Those are good. I like the SLC temple one. It makes it stand out cause its so different that what we're used to.

Cali Haynie Rutter said...

Mark you are getting great at this photography/photoshop stuff! I'm very impressed and Proud of you!! I hope you are doing well! I haven't talked to you in a while!!