Social Media Stuff Here

27 August 2008

Let's get started...

People have been asking me to start a blog for a while now. I didn't see why. "But Mark, you travel every week with your job. We want to know where you are and what you are doing. There has to be something interesting going on with all that travel." Ok, fine, I guess that is good enough reason, so to appease those who want this (and annoy those that don't), I have started my blog. Hopefully it will be something of interest to you, and something that is also entertaining. I have a few ideas of things I will post, but I can always use your feedback. I'll start with a few things that have already come and gone, just to get you up to date. Then I'll start with there here and now and we'll go from there.

I have a love of photography as well, so along with talking about what is going on in my life I am going to put up different pictures I have taken. I hope that you like them and that I can continue to improve in my photographic abilities.

0 people had something to say: