Social Media Stuff Here

14 January 2013

Christmas in Utah

This is going to be a shorter post, mainly because I didn't take a ton of photos at Christmas this year.  Don't get me wrong, I took my camera, I just didn't pull it out much.  I did have a GoPro with me as we went sledding and snowboarding, but those pictures will come later... hopefully with a video.


So, Christmas in 2012... 

We went to Logan, Utah to spend the holidays with Adri's family there.  It snowed almost the entire time we were there, which is a lot more than it has ever snowed here (granted we've only been in Pennsylvania for a couple months).


We spent the majority of the time relaxing and just enjoying the company of Adrienne's family.  Really, the vacation was much needed and a lot of fun.  Good for the both of us.  Good for Adri to be able to see them, and good for me to continue to get to know them.





Just before we went to Utah we took a quick trip down to Washington, D.C. to go to the temple, see the Christmas lights and see my brother Jeff.  I wanted to share just two quick pictures from that.  Especially since at Christmas time it is the birth of Christ that we celebrate.



0 people had something to say: