Social Media Stuff Here

13 February 2009

Weekend home...

So I just spent a weekend home with my family.  One of my younger brothers returned home from a church mission to Argentina.  It was fun to see him again, and funny to see him react to the difference and have the "culture shock" that was so evident.  He would be amazed by the smallest things: milk in a carton, carpet, the house being a bearable temperature.  It was quite humorous.  Anyway, as I was home, I took the following pictures.  None of him, sorry.  But I really liked these ones!



This is my niece, Megan.  Where she learned this face I really have no idea, but I laugh every time I see it.


Random side note: this past week I was in Colorado Springs, CO and went to a place called Garden of the Gods.  Expect to be seeing pictures of that amazing place soon!


0 people had something to say: