Social Media Stuff Here

14 November 2008

This is by no means all of the pictures that I took while on my trip to Costa Rica, but these are pictures that I think will give you an accurate idea of what I did and saw while on my trip. All in all, it was amazing and I hope to go back. The sights, sounds, tastes and smells were incredible. Definitely an experience I will never forget.

Also, the pictures are in no particular order, so I hope you enjoy them as they show up.


Some of the coolest sunsets I've seen

Jungle river hiking


You gotta love the monkies!

You can't go to Costa Rica without doing some surfing!


P.S. I touched this thing... 17 feet long, and what you see is only the head. According to National Geographic, he is the largest crocodile in Central America.


This was from some exploring on the beach among the rock formations.





You want an adrenaline rush? Trying riding zip lines at 30 mph hanging upside down 200 feet from the ground... call me crazy if you want!


Drinking from the local fruits.

3 people had something to say:

Meghan and Tyler said...

ooo, fun! I am sure you had a blast. How many people did you go with? Why Costa Rica? So many questions.... I can't believe you touched an Allegator. Those things are freaky, and huge! Man, it looks like you had a lot of fun. Looking at your pictures gave me the vacation itch. We are going to Reno for Thanksgiving. I know Reno is no Costa Rica, but I'll take any vacation I can get. Thanks for the updating your post with some awesome picts :)

Kati said...

mark! you are so cool for doing this! miss you

Becki said...

looks like it was a blast! i'm not gonna lie, i'm pretty jealous right now.